Symphony of Death Destiny 2 Quest 2023: In Destiny 2, players can access various quests, such as the Symphony of Death Exotic Quest, after completing the Shadowkeep campaign. This quest culminates in the Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher being unlocked. This powerful weapon is capable of firing multiple void orbs that seek out targets and shoot them at them.
In order to complete the Symphony of Death Destiny 2 quest in 2023, you’ll need to have the Shadowkeep DLC. However, this quest can be completed even if you don’t have the DLC.
Steps for Symphony of Death Destiny 2 Quest 2023
- Eris Morn suggests that you explore the Circle of Bones on the Moon to fight the Hive. To do this, you need to complete the Faculties of the Skull mission at a designated waypoint.
- To learn more about the Hive Deathsong, you’ll need to visit Eris Morn on the Moon. She’ll be able to tell you more about the weapon and its origins.
- Collect Bones and Marrow Eris Morn’s new weapon crafting process requires specific types of bones and special marrow, so to proceed, collect the following items:
- There are different types of bones that can be found on the Moon. Festering Bone comes from an event near the Hellmouth, while Ritualistic Bone is earned by completing the K1 Revelation Lost Sector. Bone Collector’s Marrow is only available if the Bone Collector is killed in Anchor of Light.
- Finally, kill Sulmakta in Scarlet Keep Strike On the Moon to get help from the weapon you just got and help defeat the Hive.
- To make the weapon stronger, you need to defeat enemies and collect their screams. You can do this by defeating different kinds of enemies, including those that make loud noises. For each type of enemy you defeat, you’ll earn progress in the scream collection process. The faster you finish this process, the stronger your weapon will be.
- To complete this step, you’ll need to survive the Aria and defeat the Deathsinger, Ir Airam. Go to the Choir of the Damned mission waypoint in the Circle of Bones to finish the task.
- After completing steps 6 and 7, you will be able to bring Deathsinger Skull back to Eris Morn on the Moon. To do this, you’ll need to have Singing Skull with you.
For more detail click the link.
In this article we have talked about Symphony of Death Destiny 2 Quest 2023. Hope you guys liked it. And also don’t forget to subscribe our blog and share it with your friend.